Mold removal is considered to be really essential in our homes and offices for couple of reason:
- Mold can cause potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints.
- If mold is a problem in your home or school, you must clean up the mold and eliminate sources of moisture.
- Fix the source of the water problem or leak to prevent mold growth.
- Reduce indoor humidity (to 30-60%) to decrease mold growth by:
- Venting bathrooms, dryers and other moisture-generating sources to the outside
- Using air conditioners and de-humidifiers
- Increasing ventilation
- Using exhaust fans whenever cooking, dishwashing and cleaning.
- Molds can be found almost anywhere; they can grow on virtually any substance, providing moisture is present. There are molds that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, and foods.
Our technicians are well trained to handle any mold remediation service using our special product that is not a chemical preparation, but a biological preparation and not only removes mold from the walls, but also prevents resistance. By adding to paints, it has a lasting effect and thus makes a significant contribution to the treatment of residential, manufacturing or storage premises. it is possible to prevent the health risks that molds create in living areas. Fungi shoot millions to billions of spores into the air that can cause health problems – allergies, breathing difficulties, eye inflammations, rashes. As they grow, and as a result of their metabolism, they release ketones, aldehydes, ethers and more into the environment. They can allergy, cause headache, fatigue, bronchitis and conjunctivitis, pulmonary mycetomas and mycotoxicoses, exogenous allergic alveolitis, otomycosis, gastroenterotoxicosis.