The Jr 5330 is constructed of corrosion-resistant materials and offered in 220 VAC models.
The standard unit comes with a 2-quart tank, which makes it light and maneuverable..
Among its many uses are:
- Car detailing
- Rental car turnarounds
- Remove hotel room smoke odors
- Treat pet stains and odors
- Spray on disinfectants and sanitizers
- Control flying insects on patios and lawns
- Apply BT or soap solutions to gardens (gets undersides of leaves)
- Mist cut flowers and interior foliage
- Apply waxes and shines
- Soften leather
- Apply preservatives and lubricants
- Foliar feeding for hydroponics and small greenhouse growers
- Spot mold remediation.
- Made in USA
The Jr is easy to use. Twist the power head to detach the tank. Pour in your solution. Another half twist and you’re good to go. Slide the switch on the handle and adjust the rotary valve to set droplet size.