The Fontan® Portastar, our knapsack, is a gas-driven ULV aerosol cold fogging machine for efficient mosquito control, vector control, vermin pest, plus other public health tasks.
- Effective mosquito control in woods, swamps, creeks, streams, etc.
- Plant protection in greenhouses and plantations (ornamental plants, vegetables, cocoa, sugar cane, coffee, …
- Truck mountable machine supplied with the automatic cut-off device.
- Spraying tank, stainless steel, 69 l, with level indicator, filter insert (stainless steel), and drainage aperture.
- Fuel tank, stainless steel, 5.6 l.
- Electrically controlled functions ( fog ON/OFF). Socket to connect remote control.
- 8 dry batteries 1.5 V each in series
Four spraying tank options made of stainless steel or polyethylene are available.
Petrol tanks are made of stainless steel. The devices are started manually via an air pump.
Power is supplied by four dry cell batteries with a capacity of 1.5 V each.
swingfog® SN 81
Three stainless steel or polyethylene tank options for the fog liquid are available.
Petrol tanks are made of stainless steel.
The devices are started manually via an air pump. Power is supplied by four dry cell batteries with a capacity of 1.5 V each.
The swingfog® SN 81 Pump does not have an integrated fog liquid tank. The fog liquid is …
As mentioned before the water-based fogging tube give better performance for the thermal foggers when the fogging mixture used is water-based.
Major advantages are:
- No droplets of water will be shown directly below the machine.
- The droplets of water will be distrusted in better water.
Showing all 5 results